Today we've added several new pages to our site.
In our shop, we added TWO new pages.
- One page, Back to Work, shows our recommendation for a first purchase for a Back to Work wardrobe, be it after finishing school or returning after a hiatus. the 7 pieces will give 18 looks.
- Another page shows each of the pieces used in our original 9 pieces | 30 looks recommendation in a group. Here you can review and consider all 9 pieces easily.
In Look Books/Foundation we have shown our current offerings and discuss our product design plans.
We've added FOUR new videos to our Look Books/Film page.
- Here you will see Tanna wearing the same white First Impression shirt. But she wears is quite differently as 5 different women. The point here is that our designs work for many different kinds of women doing very different things. They can be styled in different ways to be uptown, downtown, or at home.
- Another film, Muse, shows how a designer sees her muse. I am constantly capturing images of how a piece looks on a woman, observing if it works from every angle. It is all consuming, dissecting each detail.
- Two films show two NEW sets of 9 pieces giving 30 looks; one is with our spring offering and the other with new summer and fall pieces coming soon to our Shop. Each of these films show Tanna Frederick changing in front of the camera into each of the 30 looks. I love watching these films as the changing speeds of action becomes somewhat hypnotic.
We hope you can see that our goal is to help you get dressed easily and confidently.
This is What Clarifying Looks Like
Intelligence is Beautiful.